Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Twilight Saga Made Me Want To Burst...


This was my last journal entry for the year 2008. Even though this is two months later than the last entry I posted, it still sounds much the same. 

Wednesday December 31, 2008

Something is wrong with me.  I feel like there is something inside me that wants to burst and I don't know how to free it.  It's making me antsy. So anxious that I thought that maybe writing in here would help me clear my head.  I haven't had the urge to write in here in a while. But now my hand is cramping up.

Funny how the date says New Year's Eve and I don't mention anything about the new year or the end of the year for that matter. 


Anyway besides those two depressing little journal entries, I remember 2008 for other things. In November 2008 I started reading the Twilight Saga Books by Stephenie Meyer. It may sound silly but I found myself falling in love with my husband even more. Wolfy and I are High School sweethearts. I was a head over heels in love teenager. That is what helped me relate to the love story of Edward and Bella. Needless to say, when Wolfy took care of the kids so I could read, he got lucky a little more often than usual. *wink, wink*


Which is why I had to laugh when I read " I feel like there is something inside me that wants to burst" and looked at the date. Because I didn't know it at the time, but I was pregnant! If you think that is funny, I was pregnant with twins! Talk about something inside of me wanting to burst out...lol.   



No comments:

Post a Comment